I have been in the company of my female friends on multiple occasions when the conversations turns to finding a good man and such. The topic turns quickly to the requirements that "HE" must meet; men usually need to be tall and make 6 plus figures. Now many women would get mad if a man told them this so I am going to say it for them. If you want to attract that type of man you must first emit something that will catch his attention.
This simply means that you should possess some of the following qualities:
* Be well versed on many topics, in essence be a Jill of all trades.
* You do not have to be a "barbie" but show that you take your health seriously
* Learn to know who you are and what you possess or what you are willing to bring to the table.
* Become friends before you become bed mates, learn to like then love one another.
* Smile a lot!
* Learn to cook from scratch (at least a few things)
This is just a short list of examples.
My point is to know and love who you are for yourself then make sure you are content being single as well as in a relationship because the relationship just makes the experience more rewarding! Life is meant to be enjoyed and lived, enjoy the ride!
Host, HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio