Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Mid-day Mind Massage!

I have come across quite a few experts in the fields of lies!
These people have managed to convince themselves they have everyone fooled by their deceptions.
OK!

Remember what you do in the dark always manages to find its way into the light; here have some more rope I will just sit here on this beautiful bright sunny day and sip on my tall glass of KARMA!

As I watch you and your liquid lies flow down the river of self destruction!  I realize those this applies to will never believe it is about them while those who are blinded by the lies that slip from the deceivers lips could never fathom these words apply to anyone they think are sent by GOD himself!

Because many people would rather exist in their world of delusion than live a life of truth!

Mid-Day Mind Massage
A Series by
C. Maria Wall
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/healing-through-hurt





No comments:

Post a Comment