Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Morning Inspiration (Built for Greatness) 07/06 by C Maria Wall | Women Podcasts









Sunday Morning Inspiration (Built for Greatness) 07/06 by C Maria Wall | Women Podcasts



were built to be GOD AWESOME and JESUS STRONG! 
Part I of The Greatness in You Series
GOD put greatness in you so that you can take his words/gifts to the people through your story!  DO not allow yourself to be sidelined by the servants of satan who love to be in the limelight of life!  You were created to be GOD AWESOME and JESUS Strong!
This weeks inspiration:
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

No comments:

Post a Comment