Saturday, August 29, 2015

Do You Know Your Value and Worth?

My 2 Cents of Cerebral for today!

I saw this quote sometime ago and thought I would re-share and elaborate.  So my question is do you know why Rolls Royce and Bentley do not have commercials like other brands?

It is because they know their worth and value so the customers gravitate towards them.  I have said this many times when asked how I get connected to folks? MY response is always they find or come to me.

This is one of the reasons why I do not go to every event I am invited to and this is why I do not broadcast every achievement or accomplishment.

Many of us spend time running behind smoke screens and pipe dreams only to discovers at some point we have been used for a show of numbers or to add wealth to the pockets of the hosts.

When we know our value we do  not have to run behind others or beg people to show up or like and support because those who know will LIKE and SUPPORT.  Just because one does not see the Bentley commercials does not mean they are not selling.

Find your niche and know your worth.

My 2 Cents of Cerebral by
C Maria Wall​


No comments:

Post a Comment