Monday, October 10, 2016

Attitude and Altitude Series on The SUNday Morning INspiration Show with C Maria 10/09 by HEALing THrough Hurt | Women Podcasts

Attitude and Altitude Series on The SUNday Morning INspiration Show with C Maria 10/09 by HEALing THrough Hurt | Women Podcasts: Part 5 of our ATTITUDES and ALTITUDES series! Getting ready for the new year! Time to make that change. If you want to be happy make a change; want respect? Demand it. Join me for this up front and open conversation about personal change.
It is the last quarter of the year; get ready to meet the new you. (S)He has been waiting for you for a long time. Ready, set, let's grow!

This weeks session is all about being 'HOOKED' Our sessions are INspired by pieces from my latest book 'Silent Noise Lip Service'

This weeks INspiration(s) 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: ?Bad company ruins good morals.
Galatians 1:10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

 FOCUS Females Global
 Host, C. Maria Wall 
Sponsor: The Wall Foundation Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment