Saturday, November 27, 2010

2011 Healing Through Hurt Womens Retreat

Since the 2010 first annual Womens Summit for domestic violence prevention was such a success I decided to host a weekend retreat in 2011 for all women, young & old, mothers with their daughters to come together to relax and release while discovering common bonds with one another to learn just how similar our lives may be.  If you care to share a suggestion for such an event please let me know.  I would like to have a place where we could have quite a few activities to choose from including some type of spa.  So please give me your suggestions. I will have some of my previous show guest as speakers while enjoying healing sessions through activities and meditation.  Send me your suggestions or a wish list of where you would like to visit.  Please note we are a faith based community 501 (c)(3) non profit we are not going to any gambling sites as many of us may come back feeling worse if we do not win!! =o)  So I look forward to hearing your suggestions.  This will be age friendly for our young and old alike..

No comments:

Post a Comment