Monday, October 28, 2013

The Daily Motivation / Inspiration for 10/27/2013 "T.G.I.M."

It's 3:44 a.m. on Monday Morning

Many go to bed and wake up with the sense of dread because it is Monday.
Allow me to give you something to think about today.
I was coming home on Friday glad that I had two days off; I was listening to one of my favorite radio shows and heard one of the DJ's had just been killed in a car accident.
Other people did not make it through the weekend, they will never see another Monday or any other day.
I thank GOD that I made it through the weekend and I have another opportunity to work towards my destiny; another day to find my happiness, success, love and joy again.

Lesson: Instead of dreading the beginning of the week look at it as a gift because many who were here on Friday are not here today.  I am thankful for Mondays!

Welcome to "T.G.I. Monday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment