Friday, October 4, 2013

The Morning Motivation/Inspiration for today: 10/04/2013

7:17 a.m. Friday morning

So many of us have been affected by the Government Shutdown here in the United States; so many of us have given up already.

Although we should have this all of the time, when there is nothing left we need to be FAITHFUL and believe.

So far today I have gone to Wal-mart to get groceries, cut my front lawn and about to make an Asian salad with sesame ginger dressing so that I can eat healthy at least.

I am with you and I am faithful and thankful.  I have been down for so long that I know to "let go and let GOD"  guess what? It works!

Welcome to Faithful Friday!

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
HEAL-ing TH-rough Hurt i-Talk Radio 
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment