Monday, February 24, 2014

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today: The Revolving Doors have Stopped Turning!

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today:

I have spoken about this before.  Many people are not willing to let go of  overpriced material vanities and items so that they may make room for their true blessings.  Hair, nails, fancy cars and restaurants, homes, suits and more just to prove something to people who do not care and if they do many times it is because they are envious and or jealous; they want what another has without working for it!   I lost everything and had to be reminded of what it was like before I had anything; to be honest I am  more content because all of the people who used to be around me have shown their true colors and abandoned me until they know I am BACK! course my open door policy only comes once in a lifetime so theirs is closed, I noticed they left their doors open when they abandoned me so I closed their doors for them.

C. Maria Wall
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
One has to get rid of the "cream of the crap" to make room for the "cream of the crop"
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
email: mariawall@thewallfoundationinc.org


No comments:

Post a Comment