Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Two Cents of Cerebral "Strength that Covers the Tears and Mask"

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today!

So many people think they are in control or have won simply because the person they have wronged did not beat them down or curse them out.

Sometimes we need to be reminded that some people realize that there is nothing better than being silent when the perpetrators expect us to validate their questionable behavior with violence!

I have said this before and I will say it again when I give I give freely but I am grown enough and have been around the block many times; I know when to walk away and trust me I will NOT look back.

I have spent many days smiling through my heartaches, disappointments and pain but I still move forward.

Feel free to follow my lead!

C. Maria Wall
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
One has to get rid of the "cream of the crap" to make room for the "cream of the crop"
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
email: mariawall@thewallfoundationinc.org


No comments:

Post a Comment