Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Diary 09/16/2013 "The Sum of My Life"

09/16/2013

The Sum of my life


Once again I find myself sitting and looking back on my life.  I have come to the conclusion that there is no need in pointing my fingers at anyone for most of my downfalls and setbacks.  In hindsight there were many red flags and stop signs that I should have recognized and acted upon in a different way.  So when I point my finger I should be pointing it at the person looking back at me in the mirror.  I may not be at fault for everything but i am adult enough to take responsibility for the roles I have played in my destiny.

Lesson Learned: "The Roads of life I have traveled are the direct result of the maps I created"

Maria W.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEAL-ing TH-rough Hurt i-Talk Radio 

No comments:

Post a Comment