Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Two Cents of Cerebral for 07/03/2013

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today: 07/03/2013 I wonder how many people will ignore this one and stay in their worlds of self pity and depression! SMH OR run into the arms of the first person they see thinking that would erase the heartache and pain. The So called RE-BOUND affair is never a good choice! Some people prey upon those who they know are hurting and in need of personal validation and love again. Do not be fooled by that bandage called REVENGE or REBOUND Sex! Many things hurt before they heal BUT everything will HEAL with TIME! It took me 3 years before I made the decision to take that leap of faith and attempt to find love again! Thirty days after I met someone special I am determined to ride this until the wheels fall off; if they do I will shop for and buy a new bike! I will not allow my past to sabotage my future! Peace and Light, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment