Monday, July 29, 2013

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today 07/29/2013: A Must Read!

" LET THEM GO"

I thought I would share this verse I found; it sums up my two cents for today best!

1 John 2:19 NIV

"They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

Ladies and Gentleman if a man or woman walks away from you without explanation or cause let them go.  Their time with you is over and they were not meant to be in your life forever; whatever experience or lesson you needed to learn was shown now you can let them go.

They made up their minds to leave, now you need to make up your mind not to try to make them stay!  Everyone wants someone to share their life with at some point, even I want the right person in my life.  What I am not willing to do is to hold on to someone who does not want to hold on to me.   The pain of losing someone you thought would have been your forever is temporary, but holding on to someone who wants to be free is an eternal torment!

Just MY Two Cents of Cerebral!

Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
My Two Cents of Cerebral


No comments:

Post a Comment