Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Two Cents of Cerebral for today: 07/27/2013

By Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!

"I would rather quench my thirst with a warm cup of TRUTH than a tall glass filled with Liquid LIES!"

How many of us prefer hearing sweet little lies instead of the larger truths?  No matter how you look up the word lie it still have the same meaning, it is not the truth!  Do you really think that saying I love you a little bit is any different from I love you with full knowledge it is not the truth?

I have said this before that I would rather know an honest liar because I know what to expect from them; love is not on that list of expectations.  If your partner or potential partner disappears or walks away without expectation, do NOT chase after them.  That is their cowardly way of telling you they do not want to be bothered anymore.

Stop trying to make people say or prove they love you; they will say it just to shut you up, again another lie!

Let me end with one of my favorite quotes:

"I would rather quench my thirst with a warm cup of TRUTH than a tall glass filled with Liquid LIES!"

Maria Wall
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment