Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Two Cents of Cerebral for 07/25/2013: Are, Follow, Wear or LOVE

My Two Cents of Cerebral for 07/25/2013:

Are, Follow, wear or LOVE

The other day I was making my regular commute home and happened to get caught behind a horse trailer; I was inspired to think about how many people are just like what I had to look at for several miles in the back of this open trailer.

If you are one- Get right and change your ways. Nothing worse than being "BEHIND" your entire life.

If you are following one- You have nowhere to go but down and eventually you will end up in a pile of you know what because where there is bad leadership the mess always rolls downhill.

If you are in love with one- That makes two of you!

IF you are wearing part of it on your head- invest in it! At least you can get a return on your investments.


Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
HEALing With Maria Life Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment