Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daily Inspiration and Motivation "Top Ten"

It's 3:26 a.m. on Tuesday Morning

The Holidays are upon us so I thought I would do something inspired by Thanksgiving.

I did a show on my HEALing THrough Hurt Sunday Morning Inspiration Show a few weeks ago, it was about being thankful.  The most interesting part was that I was thankful not just for the good in my life but the bad as well.  Please allow me to demonstrate.

My bad times have taught me a lesson and made me stronger therefore I am thankful for the lessons my abusive EX taught me.  I am stronger and had I not gone through that experience I would not have created HEALing THrough Hurt or been able to touch the world by helping others make it through their storms.

For me I am thankful for my bad times as well as my good!

So number one on my list of things to be thankful for is:
1. My storms and hardships; they have made me stronger and wiser.
2. I am thankful for those in my life who encouraged me and supported me through my trials.
and so on because my list is my own just as yours will be for your eyes only unless you choose to share.
Once you condition your soul and mind to find the good in everything your weights will begin to be lifted and you will be free soon; you will be able to spread your wings and fly freely.

Now it is your time to make your list of the top ten things you are thankful for.

Remember there is positive in everything, even the negative.



Welcome to " Top Ten Tuesday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment