Friday, November 1, 2013

The Daily Inspiration / Motivation "My Day"

It's 3:25 a.m. on Friday Morning

You worked all week helping others
Some took care of home, get the family ready for school and/or work.
Many cleaned the house, washed the clothes and made dinner.
Others spent the majority of their week worrying about what will be coming at them next.

Promise me this,  for 15 minutes you will make today about you. We will live an entire day in 15 minutes.
Allow me to show you how:

5 minutes for meditation
4 minutes for breathing
3 minutes for reflection
2 minutes for release
1 minute to smile and relax a while

Welcome to "My Day Friday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


5 comments:

  1. Maria, This is such a beautiful reminder to practice Self-Care and Self-Compassion! Let's get this Compassionate Party Started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martine YESSSSSS Lets get it starteddddddd keep the power of positive self going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That can definitely help on a very busy day! I had one of those days. Tonight I went out on the deck and sat and watched the sun go down. Yes there was noise from the football game but I was in the fresh air. And I allowed it all to rejuvenate me.


    Julieanne Case
    Always from the heart!

    Reconnecting you to your Original Blueprint, Your Essence, Your Joy| Healing you from the Inside Out |Reconnective Healing | The Reconnection| Reconnective Art |

    http://thereconnectivehighway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julienne so many do not realize the power to blocking what we do not need such as the ball game and just enjoy the splendor surrounding us! You painted such a nice relaxing picture I think I may go stand out on my deck and look at the stars for a few moments as I have been running since I created the post this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much rejuvenation can happen in such a short amount of time if we really focus and allow it. The benefits far out way the time spent.

    ReplyDelete