Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dear Diary 'Mind Your Business"

Dear Diary,

It is me again here to set some ground rules for the misguided judgmental minds. Time for some REAL TALK!

Matthew 7:1
Ephesians 5:11
Proverbs 10:9
Matthew 7:15

Some folks need to be reminded of this!
What is done in the dark will come to light in GODS time Enough said about that.

Not every person who goes to church or reads the bible and joins in bible study is a saint, even SATAN was an angel at some point!

ONLY GOD can judge me!
UNTIL you have walked even an inch in the hell I have been through you have no right to even attempt to address me or my life!

Everyone knows how to find a bible quote to suit their agenda; make no mistake I will always find one quote better to defend "me"!

LESSON LEARNED: There is always more than one side to any story, do not pass judgment based on the deceptions of master abusive manipulators! They only target the small minds they know will fall for their lies and deceptions with the greatest of ease!

My word for 2014 is ENOUGH!

I AM A CHILD OF GOD, He sent me back for a REASON! I walk in his light every moment of every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment