Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Your WEdnesday Morning Inspiration and Motivation for 12/04/2013

It's 3:31 a.m. on WEdnesday Morning


The messages within messages
Many have asked why I capitalize certain letters in the name of my talk show; allow me to explain:

HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio if you notice there are two hidden words within the words

HEAL+TH= HEALTH

Just like the example above we need to be more vigilant of our surroundings and associations; the subtle and simple changes in moods and actions by those we are closest to could be a sign of underlying trouble.

Silence can speak volumes all we have to do is notice and listen!


Welcome to "Notice me WEdnesday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment