Friday, December 6, 2013

I am going to "Feel Good" today even if I do not want to!

It's 3:29 a.m. on Friday Morning 12/06/2013

Yesterday we lost a world known Icon!

For those of you who may not be familiar with my story, this is the month I felt something I had never felt before;  a pain like no other.

Although the pain subsided and I did not give it any additional thought, little did I know it was a prelude to something much worse.  The following month I was at deaths door: I have been to the other side but my time here was not over so here I am updating another blog!

As much as I wanted to go and be done with this earth because I experienced a peace that has no description or understanding I know why I was sent back; I know what my purpose and destiny is.

So many are born and die without "living" one day, even if one lives for many years.
Life is too short to keep dragging around the baggage from the past and to hold on to grudges unnecessarily.

You deserve to leave you mark on this world; you deserve to be happy!
Sometimes we need to let some things and people go in order to reach our destiny  and enjoy whatever time we have left in this world.

Today is a day to rejoice and find the beauty and joy in the smallest of things, if nothing more than the fact you have opened your eyes for another day.  You have another chance to make things right and 'LIVE"
Find a reason to feel good and enjoy every second because you could be going in a fraction of that same second.

Forgive and ask for forgiveness, follow your dreams work towards making them reality and discover your destiny! You will feel so much better once your eyes are opened to everything the world has to offer; believe me you are not here to just exist. Live like tomorrow is not promised, love with all your heart and laugh until you can laugh no more.

Welcome to "Feel Good Friday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio




REGISTER BEFORE 12/27 to receive a FREE one on one COACHING SESSION





No comments:

Post a Comment