Saturday, December 14, 2013

Finding someone Wonderful!

I had the pleasure of being a guest speaker on Ms. Jaime Coopers talks show last night! I had a wonderful time; I wanted to highlight something that I wanted to drive home to the listeners.

Not many people love to lose anyone they love but it happens; sometimes it is for the best.  Assess the situation, if you find that you had to lose yourself in order to keep that person in your life it is best to have let them go.

BYE BYE empty baggage!
When you lose the wrong love, you will find someone wonderful.  You will find yourself!

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
One has to get rid of the "cream of the crap" to make room for the "cream of the crop"
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment