Tuesday, December 10, 2013

When you get to the point of giving up READ THIS!

It's 7:06 a.m. Tuesday Morning

I am sure many have heard the saying that goes something like this "the moment we decide to give up is the moment before we would have received our breakthrough"   

Bad people did awful tings to me; I was at a point of death and I was ready to go but GOD had a different plan for me.  I have waited patiently for my time to come; I have watched many of those closest 

Yesterday I decided to take my leap of faith into my destiny, my time is at hand.  Now you have living, breathing proof that "all great things come to those who wait" truly!

When you have been prepared properly, your break through will find you! 

It is best to fail by any percentage from trying then to fail by 100 percent because you did not try or gave up at the beginning.

Welcome to "Keep Trying Tuesday"

Maria W.
The Wall Foundation Inc.
My Two Cents of Cerebral & Dear Diary
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment