Monday, August 22, 2016

Divine Intervention Is Knocking



The GRIND and SHINE for today: 08/22/2016 2:58am
Divine intervention (through my eyes and personal experience)

One of the things that many people wish they had more of is time. In the event things do not work out many need time to make them right. Others have such a beautiful life that they want more time to enjoy the moments. Without divine intervention none of the scenarios could happen.

I will be starting a new journey in my life next month "on my birthday" but before that I will be spending the weekend before with my sisters and friends; we will be replenishing and refreshing our hearts, minds, spirits and souls at our very first sisterhood retreat.

Some may be asking how I am tying all of this together. The answer is simple. Several weeks’ prior my world was torn apart; my soul was wounded, my heart broken and my spirit crushed. I waited patiently for GOD to show me why and what his plan was for me. Turns out he had to remove some obstacles and distractions from my life; he had to bring me to a better, stronger place.

When this leg of my journey is over, a new life will be waiting for me at the end of this road called destiny. Nothing will be the same; everything will be better. To look at the events, the ladies voted to have the retreat on my birthday weekend, then I got the call that not only was I accepted into school; they had an opening to start on my birthday! My doubts tried to hold me back but divine intervention sent an angel to whisper in my ear and as reinforcement another came along to validate the decision to not wait until next year.

Our FOCUS for today: Not to ignore what divine intervention brings us; it will bring the time we need to make the right things happen.

C. Maria Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment