Thursday, August 18, 2016

You Are Listening!

The GRIND and SHINE for today: 08/18/2016 11:06am
Change how you speak to yourself!

I have been physically drained reading comments by some of the folks I follow on social media. The negative chants and rants are depressing and draining. LEARN how to speak positive into your lives and positive will come to you. You see speaking negatively or anything other than positive only pushes many people away while the negativity can draw other negative people into your space on this earth.

Even though I am the teacher, coach and mentor; I am human and it saddens me to see so much negative chat continuously. Be mindful of your talk; get rid of your mind full of everything nonproductive and positive.

Our words become our strengths or our weaknesses! 

Our FOCUS for today: Speak life, love and happiness into your spirit and soul daily!



C. Maria Wall 

No comments:

Post a Comment