Tuesday, August 23, 2016

We Are Waiting

The GRIND and SHINE for today 08/23/2016 2:58am
WE are waiting!

Today will be something different; something only you the reader can do. I write messages all the time but today I am turning over my pen and paper to you. To help you I have developed some questions to help inspire your responses.

1. If the world was listeining what story would you tell?
2. If the world was in black and white, what colors would you paint it?
3. What advice would you give to the young and older still lost in their personal darkness?

If you choose to make your responses public please add to any thred of this message you see. If you choose to keep your responses private, do so. Answering is the part that makes us stronger.

Our FOCUS for today: Ready, set, let's grow! (yea one of my tag lines) :)

C. Maria Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment