Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Runners

My GRIND and SHINE for today: 08/02/2016 3:40am
The Runners

I could not get to sleep last night to save my life so I expected to be late to rise this morning; I will still be ahead of time. This is just who I am, I am never on time because as they say that means I am late already.

There are several types of runners in this world, those who run for health, those who run away from things or towards them and those who make pretend they are running to achieve a goal; those who are running in place.

You see in order of us to achieve our goals we have to move. Far too many like to make others believe that we want it bad enough to keep running until we arrive at our destiny; achieve our goals. Some of us just do not want to put the effort into the movement. Some of us just want to pretend by hanging with the real movers and shakers. It is like going to the gym to watch the bodies or to use it as a dating site. Some will leave as they arrived, alone and carrying the same weight they did when they entered.

Time to decide where you are running to, when to start and how much effort you will need to put into your strides so that you can achieve your goals. Simple message today, get ready to move.

Our FOCUS for today: Prepare to run towards or away from something. Time to move; let's go!

C. Maria Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment