Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ships on the OCEAN!

My GRIND and SHINE for today: 08/04/2016 3:34am
Just another ship on the ocean

Many years ago I had taken my son on a trip; I wanted him to experience a cruise. I thought wow this ship is so huge one could get lost; there was a million things to do too. Then we docked and others ships started to arrive in the port.

There was a ship with a name like Goliath of the SEA (not really but you know what I am saying) It was many times larger than the ship we were traveling on. For one small moment I was a bit envious and the ship I was traveling on did not seem so impressive. I was much younger and had yet to come into my full awakening to life.

The moral of the story is to realize that it is not the size of the ship that matters because all of them are small compared to the ocean they travel in. The larger ship will experience the same rough seas the smaller ships will; the larger ships have much more to lose. Stop being envious of the quantity of what others have.

There will be something out there bigger always. Once we were out of port and back on the pen seas the ship we were traveling on was once again the KING of the sea! If we do not pay attention to what others have we will always appreciate what we have.

Our FOCUS for today: Enjoy the ship you are on because the sea is not impressed with any of them; it will treat each the same.

C. Maria Wall
cmariawall.com














Photo by unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment