Monday, August 26, 2013

3:56 a.m. and it is MONDAY!

Wow seems like I just left a few hours ago! Good Morning
SUN-shines Welcome to another Marvelous Monday!

If Mondays Bring you down just go to a place in your mind that makes your happier! Before you know it today will be on its way to becoming Tuesday then Wednesday and so on!
Many People envy me because I get off very early in the day; count your blessings because while you are still sleeping, I am preparing to start my day see just look at he time! 3:56 a.m. My reward is a dismissal earlier than most! Which would you prefer?

"Stop counting the blessings of others and appreciate your own because odds are those people are more envious of yours!"


Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
The Wall Foundation Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment