Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dear Diary "Wrong Number"

Dear Diary

This wrong number has been calling me for years multiple times a day!
today they started calling me from a new number but because of the call pattern I knew it was them as always I ignored it. 

so they get the bright idea to text me I told them they had the wrong number. They proceeded to tell me "Josslin call aunt Madeline or whatever her name is. I told her i had no idea who she was then i got the text "I am your cousin Ashley" I said I dont have a cousin Ashley I have a niece named Ashley. I am not Josslin! they proceeded to write back and say "YES YOU ARE JOSSLIN" 

LORD knows the world would not be as interesting if it were not for stupid people! Hug a stupid person in your life and let them know how important they are! MMk




No comments:

Post a Comment