Sunday, August 25, 2013

Certified Professional Life Coaching for you (Online & In Person locally)

The C.L.E.A.R. Program!

Certified Professional Life Coaching
Leadership
Empowerment
And
Relationship Recovery
Everyone has a dream, story and desire!
C. Maria Wall is an accomplished inspirational speaker, author, entrepreneur
and Certified Professional Life Coach. "I want to help you find your destiny,
de-clutter your life and find the satisfaction you have been seeking for a long
time. Let me help you discover the beauty of you that is waiting to be
introduced to the world! I have been through many storms in my life and
starting over is not a place I thought I would be ever, but here I am. This
time I am doing what I love to do! " Are you ready to take your leap of faith?

  • Divorce Recovery
  • Starting over after a break-up
  • Discovering the new you
  • Charting your new plan for the future.
  • Self esteem repair
  • Learning to let go
  • Forgiveness
  • Trust and dating again
  • Programs for women and young ladies of all ages!


No comments:

Post a Comment