Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Choices! By My Two Cents of Cerebral for today!

My Final Though of the Evening:  Weathering the Storm

As I started my journey this morning I ran into a very heavy rainfall add the fact that the fog was rising from the street; I could not see anything.

I started to give up and turn around, seemed my bed was a much better choice!

I kept moving forward then suddenly there was clear roads and skies; the road was dry.

The Moral of this story is that after every storm the skies will clear and the sun will shine again; this has yet to fail in my lifetime.

My commute reminded me of the storms we face in life; we need to remember that we make the decision to ride it out, run for cover or find safer ground!

The choice is ours to give up, turn back or keep going ALWAYS!

Peace and Light,
Maria W.
HEALing THrough hurt i-Talk Radio
My Two Cents of Cerebral
The Wall Foundation Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment