Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dear Diary yesterday was my "AN-NEVER-SORRY"

Dear Diary,

So this is the day after what would have been my 5th wedding anniversary.  I started thinking about those who have chosen to stay in their abusive, loveless relationships just to have a warm body in their cold beds and lives.

Sure some days I come home and hear the silence but I also hear peace and this means more than living a life of lies for show;  my ex is still out doing what he does best now his other women can deal with his mess!

LORD Knows I will send positive prayers for those who choose to stay with their abusers but for me I have no time for the drama or mess; I am ready to find the one who will appreciate, love and respect me BEST!

My Marriage crashed and burned; a memory of cinders and ash.  Time to get the broom and sweep it out with the rest of the trash!

Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio
My Two Cents of Cerebral


No comments:

Post a Comment