Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear Diary FAMILY is thicker than BLOOD!

Dear Diary,

I was thinking about conversations I have had in the past; people ask how many children I have and I say I have 3 and 3 grands.  Many think automatically that I have triplets, I say oh no immediately! :o)

I proceed to say that two are by marriage and one by blood and my grands follow the same two by marriages and one by blood.

Everyone ask which grand is mine, I respond by saying "all of them are mine what do you mean?"

The Subject is changed quickly!

Family means more than a few strands of DNA, family means the people who are with you through thick and thin who encourage you in good times and not judge you in the bad.

I love my Son, Daughter in law and step daughter equally and I love my 3 grands a whole lotta bunch much!!

I love the matriarchs who are like a bunch of moms to me and I love those friends who are like sisters and brothers to me as much as those I am connected to by DNA.

ENOUGH SAID!

SCIENCE connects us by blood but the SOUL connection makes us FAMILY! and FAMILY is thicker than BLOOD!

Maria W.
HEALing THrough Hurt i-talk Radio
My Two Cents of Cerebral


No comments:

Post a Comment