Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear Diary Collection entry for 08/04/2013

Dear Diary,

I decided to wait a while before I made a new entry.  Last time I wrote my ex-best friend had taken my man.  

You see I may have told my Ex best friend everything she needed to know to take my man, but I never shared why that would not have been such a great idea. My new best friend who I call "Karma" decided to get even on my behalf of course.

To add insult to injury, my ex best friend offered me to continue our friendship; she suggested I put on my big girl panties and get over it.  I promised to pay for us to get matching tattoos sometime ago, we were going to be beautiful butterflies.  I decided to give my big girl panties a try; I made an appointment for us.

My Ex- best friend was very excited when she saw the finished product on my back of the most beautiful butterfly she had ever seen; that was her own words. 

I told the artist to give her something more dramatic and befitting of who she was.  She could not wait to see the design that was bound to be even better than my own, she even boasted jokingly that she was going to one up me again.  I just smiled and said "oh I am sure she would."

I had to leave so I left her with a small note; I asked the artist to give it to her when he finished the design.  I hope you like you new tattoo, I changed up the design just a little bit, but believe me after all you  have done for me, you deserve it!

Love,
Your ex- best friend
ME


No comments:

Post a Comment